Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Choosing Love :)

The love holiday is almost here! I am so excited! We went shopping for gifts for people we love yesterday. I have been trying my hardest to show others that God loves them and give God a wonderful Valentines gift! How is your Valentine to God going?

Just a few days ago I saw this quote and thought that it fits our lives wonderfully. We all choose what we love.. people, objects, foods and most important we choose whether or not we love God and our faith! I know this quote is talking about a relationship, but for a moment think of it talking about your relationship with God!  WE each choose to love God... but do we love our choice? Do you wake up each morning loving that you've chosen God? or has that love faded? has life dulled that childlike love and trust?

Gods love for us never fails or dulls, he has said "how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings" (Luke 13:34) I wants to gather us and love us forever, no matter the circumstances! Should we not do the same?

With Valentines day quickly approaching, begin to again love your choice of loving God. Find a moment a right down why you love God, allow yourself to feel that love and trust! For He loves you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment