Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Be A Star!

I love putting the star on top of the tree.... but I'm short so I don't do it too often! There's something magical about the way it glistens in the dark of the evening and the pitch black of long winter nights.
As I look at trees through the Christmas season my eyes are always draw to the star on the top. It's a great reminder to me of the Saviors birth and how the world knew of His coming through this simple sign. Today I saw a cute picture with a reminder to “be somebody's Christmas star” I like that idea! The Christmas star has always pointed me and millions of others to the Savior. What if we helped out by pointing someone to the Savior these season? Let us look to the Christmas star and do our best to lead others to Christ :)

"we have seen His star in the east, and are come to worship Him." Mathew 2:2

No comments:

Post a Comment