Sunday, March 23, 2014

Never Give Up!

What have you come to discover that you know as you have studied about knowledge?
I realized that the simple truths I over look are a deep knowledge of my Father in Heaven and His love for me. I know that He sent His son to this earth, to suffer, die and be resurrected so that I can live with Him again! This knowledge helps me everyday as I face what life gives me.

Now we are blessed to begin patience!
When we are patient we are able to wait through all the that is given us. God does have a plan for each of us, He longs to bless us.... but sometimes we have to wait... and wait ... and wait... and then finally see God work in our lives. :)

This video is a reminder that when we wait patiently God will give us blessings. (we will get two marshmallows!)

No comments:

Post a Comment