Saturday, October 12, 2013

Caring Enough To Leave



WOW! This morning as I read of my Saviors love for me I couldn't help but imagine that I stood in His presence as He blessed the children. How I longed for Him to stay for just a chapter more! I can only imagine how heart wrenching that would have been to say good-bye. So I didn't after I read the account once I opened the warn tattered pages of my grandmothers scriptures and read it through again. This time was different, I was there again but so was my grandma. We seemed to sit side by side and listen to the Savior speak and pray then bless the children one by one. In the end He had to leave, our hearts ached together wishing this perfect moment could last, but His worlds brought comfort. “because it is expedient that I should go unto the Father for your sakes.” He did it all for us! He still does! Every moment you feel pain and wish the good moments could last know that it's all how it should be!
Take a moment today to thank the Lord for caring enough to leave you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment