Friday, October 4, 2013

We Both Believe!



Alright! Have you found out more about your ancestor yet? I have! When my mom sent me pictures of my grandmother on her mission she also sent me her copy of the scriptures. As I have been reading I will open and read hers and look at the markings we have made, seeing what is the      same and what may be different.
Stunned I often realize that the same sentence meant something to both of us. This morning it was a sentence about our Saviors birth “They knew it was the day that the Lord should be born.” My faith grew as I thought of the many faithful people who have walked this path before me and too believe that the Savior was born! 

What beliefs do you have in common with your ancestors? Where do they differ? That’s right, you should go find out! See what you find by reading their journals or copies of their scriptures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment