Thursday, October 10, 2013

Gathering Us!



Once again I have found a spiritual connection that has allowed me to feel love and power across space and time. As I read the scriptures and compared the copies yesterday (mine and my grandma’s) my eyes were drawn to the underlining on “I gathered you as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings.” I love this simple sentence it holds in it the reminder of Christ’s life and death and whole design for us. This sentence has always held much power for me.  As I examined both underlined sentences my heart swelled knowing that Christ didn’t just live and die for the world, but He lived and died for ME and I know that, and He lived and dead for GRANDMA and she knew that.   Christ’s suffering is so personal, and as we watch Him gather as all, we feel how he gathers us individually.  
Read of Christ’s Atonement today and feel the power of His love!


No comments:

Post a Comment