Friday, November 22, 2013

Autumn Leafs :)

As I saw on a church sign recently "Autumn leafs, Jesus doesn't!" Every time we go walk I love to hear the leaves crunch beneath my feet :) I often go out of my way to step on leaves that look extra dry and crinkly! Yes I know it's crazy but it's true, I find beauty in the dry gross leaves, and as I step on them holding the scriptures I often think of the fact that Jesus really never will leave us. He loves all of us, those of us who are healthy and seemingly perfect (the great leafs on the trees) and those of us who have left and are falling apart (the crinkly leafs I love ;))
Today I was grateful for the autumn leafs that remind me nomatter how great or bad we feel we are beautiful to the Lord and He will never leave us.
What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment