Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Feeling His Love



Do you ever feel like you’ve meet too many mistakes? I think we all have that feeling at one time. As I read the scriptures this morning I came to the point where the Savior explained that some mistakes would blot us out, but then the very next verse explained that if we repent we will be forgiven! No matter how many times this happens this promise is still true! This comforted me knowing that I am never too far gone. When I opened my grandma’s scriptures the same reassuring verse was highlighted, this assured me that I’m not the only one who has felt that way and found peace in the Saviors promise to forgive.
Have you made mistakes? Do you feel as though you need forgiveness? SO DO I!!! we all do! Take the Saviors promise repent and do your best! Try again… and again… and again! He loves you! Feel that love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment