Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Rain!

As I lay down to sleep last night I could hear the soft pitter patter of the rain, it gently lulled me to sleep. When morning came I woke to the splash of cars driving through puddles. I lay in bed a moment more than usually and simply listened to the cars wiz through the water left on the ground. Then I knelt to pray and I thanked God for the rain! I love the rain! It reminds me of the story of Noah and God’s promise to never again flood the earth. It reminds me of dry summers in Utah and prayers send heaven ward and the Lord answering. Every time I hear rain I’m reminded of the song “holes in the floor of heaven” which makes me grateful that God watches out for us from heaven.
Yes today I am grateful for rain, it reminds me that Gods promises are real, He answers prayers and He watches over us.
What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment