Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! :)


I love how we are given the opportunity to begin a new. It is through our Savior that this is possible. There are so many things that I wish to never look back on, mistakes I've made, when I didn't do my best and every time I've fallen short. At the start of each new year we make new goals and leave old habits behind us, we move on to a better future :) this year as you make new goals don't look back, the excitement of the new year will fade out fast but continue to move forward!  Let us each day kneel and ask God to help us be better. Each week as we partake of the sacrament let us move forward with understanding of our Saviors love and the promise that we can move forward. And with that promise ever real and present don't look back! This year we will move to a magnificent future :) with our Savior as our guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment