Friday, January 24, 2014

Send A Valentine To God!

Have you shown someone that you love them?
Now let us show God! I was thinking about it... At Christmas we give Christ presents by doing different things, why don't we give God a Valentine this year? After all who deserves an expression of love more then our creator?
That was the easy part to figure out, but then what to give God for valentines day? He doesn't need clothes or toys or food or money ..... To be quite honest I thought He didn't need anything... But just as I began to think this I thought of His words came to my mind "I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40) then I understood.  God himself doesn't need anything, but He needs us to help His children. Each day I walk around and see others that need food and shelter, or that need a smile and someone to talk with. God needs us to give Him a valentine this year by showing His children love!
What is your Valentine to God?

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment